The “ວິດີໂອສໍາລັບການພັດທະນາຄູ Teacher Development Videos” channel was created to help teachers develop their skills in using the new National Primary Curriculum that was launched in September 2019.
The videos demonstrate key new teaching techniques and show effective practices to apply to solve teaching challenges. They can be used by teachers, principals, pedagogical advisors and teacher trainers for additional self-learning, lesson preparation or to refresh a specific teaching technique. All videos use real examples from educators using the new national primary curriculum in Lao classrooms.
Seven new teacher development videos have just been released on Lao Language Grade 1 curriculum and on professional development techniques. All videos provide detailed explanations and live classroom demonstrations to help the teachers understand the new pedagogical method.
The following videos are already available:
Teaching and learning techniques and resources from the new Lao Language curriculum.
– Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 1-3
– Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 4-5
– NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 6-7
– NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 8-9
– NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 10-12
– NEW Grade 1 Teaching and Learning Techniques 15
– NEW Using Decodable Readers (part 1)
– NEW Using Decodable Readers (part 2)
Strategies and approaches to help you manage students and activities.
– Managing Classes Outside
Techniques and approaches to effectively assess students
– Assessing Learning by Rubrics
Peer-to-peer learning activities for continuing professional development.
– NEW Classroom Observation and feedback
Music and songs
Songs to use in the classroom for the new primary curriculum.
– 34 songs for the Grade 1 curriculum.
More videos on those topics and on new topics such managing resources and inclusive learning, as well as Grade 2 songs to come… So, stay tuned and subscribe to the YouTube Channel “ວິດີໂອສຳລັບການພັດທະນາຄູ Teacher Development Videos
Embed here the link to the YouTube Channel