The Position – Reserved for Lao Nationals
The Program Officer (Translator) will support and assist the BEQUAL program team with translation services and additional program support tasks as required. The Program Support Officer (Translator) will work with the BEQUAL program team and technical advisers and with all relevant stakeholders including the relevant Laos government agencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in translation from English to Lao and, Lao to English preferably for a large international organisation or donor programs.
- High-quality report writing skills,
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, experience liaising with a range of clients, including government ministries.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a culturally diverse team.
- Knowledge of the education and development sector in Laos would be an advantage.
- Qualifications in translation or an English language qualification.
How to Apply
- To apply for this position please visit www.coffey.com/careers, click on ‘career opportunities’ and search job reference number 497682.
- Further enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Applications close 5 pm (Lao time) Tuesday, 5 March 2019
- Coffey is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.