• Full time until 31 August 2020
• Based in Vientiane, Lao PDR
The HR Coordinator will:
• Have responsibility for leading the implementation of HR policies and processes, including the application of the Child Protection and Safeguarding policy.
• Manage the timely and effective recruitment and selection of all National staff.
• With support from the Coffey Human Resource Team ensure the effective implementation of, and compliance with, Coffey’s project HR policies, procedures and systems for the BEQUAL program including induction, leave management, performance management, learning and development and exit procedures.
Preferred candidate will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Business or Human Resources (or equivalent) and a minimum of five years’ experience in human resource management and coordination, preferably for a donor funded program or international organisation.
• Experience in HR planning, induction, training, developing and implementing HR policy, procedure and systems that address gender equality, inclusion and child protection.
• An understanding of Lao Labour Law
• The ability to meet reporting timelines, the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and in a cross functional team.
To apply for this position visit www.coffey.com/careers, click on ‘career opportunities’ and search job reference number 497308
For further enquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close 5 pm (Lao time) Friday , 18 January 2019